Posted on Oct 6, 2017 to Public
I never understood why people fasted until I tried a one day cleanse myself. Other than being extremely hungry all the time, I felt great at the end of it. My body felt lighter and it definitely helped to get rid of some toxins.
Toxins build up in your system and this can make you sick. The best way to reduce the body’s load of toxins is to use a cleansing and healing program.
One way to cleanse your body of toxins is by fasting for a day or even a few days. Fasting lets the organs rest and helps to let the body heal faster. Here is an example of a one day fast I used.
Do this for a quick detox after Christmas or a holiday. Less toxins makes your system run more efficient.
1. When you wake up drink 1 cup of A Taste Of Lemon water.
2. At 10:00am, drink 1 cup of Apple Cranberry Madness.
3. When the clock hits 12:00pm, take 1 cup of Carrot-Aloe-Ginger Combo
4. At 2:00pm, drink 1 cup of Yummy Cucumber-Apple Juice
5. When the clock hits 4:30pm, have 2 cups of The Mighty Vegetable Broth 1.
If needed add protein powder, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to each recipe.
A TASTE OF LEMON
2 quarts quality water
Juice of 3 lemons
1/2 teaspoon stevia or black strap molasses
Place the water in a pitcher. Mix all the ingredients into the water. Serve at room temperature.
APPLE CRANBERRY MADNESS
1 apple(whole apple except stem)
1/2 cup cranberries
Place the apple and cranberries into a juicer. Add water until it is at desired consistency. Drink right away.
3 large carrots
2 tablespoons fresh ginger
1/2 cup food-grade aloe vera juice
Put all ingredients into a juicer and mix it until it is pureed. Drink immediately.
YUMMY CUCUMBER-APPLE JUICE
1 green apple(everything except stem)
1 handful parsley
Aloe vera juice or water
Place all the ingredients into a juicer and process until pureed. Add aloe vera juice or water until desired consistency is achieved. Drink right away.
THE MIGHTY VEGETABLE BROTH 1
4 cups water
1/2 well-scrubbed potato(chopped)
1/2 cup grated beets
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup sliced onion
2 cloves garlic(minced)
1 bay leaf
1 pinched dried thyme
1 pinch powdered cayenne pepper
1. Put all ingredients in a soup pot and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat to simmering temperature and allow the soup to simmer for one hour.
3. Let it cool down, then strain out the vegetables. Throw out the bay leaf.
If you have enjoyed this one day fast, feel free to purchase any of my books on Amazon and Payhip.
All in good health,