If for some reason some of your clients aren’t getting email notifications, have them check their spam folder and if it is not there they can contact their email provider to ask them to allow emails from @fitsw.com. You can also follow these steps for specific email providers:
Outlook, Hotmail or Windows email:
- In your email Inbox, click on the gear icon (which represents the Settings Menu).
- Click “Options”.
- Under “Junk Email”, click “Safe Senders”.
- In the box that says “Enter a sender or domain here”, you will enter firstname.lastname@example.org information then click (+) the plus sign to “Add” the sender to the Safe Senders List.
- Finally, click “Save” at the top and emails will no longer be blocked.
Google Mail or Gmail:
- Click on the big “Gmail” top left and select “Contacts”
- Click on the + Button in the lower right.
- Fill in the contact card with the name (FitSW Team) and the email address (email@example.com)
- Emails will no longer be blocked once you do the above.