Creating Workout Plans for Multiple Clients at Once
We have recently enabled Personal Trainers and Fitness Coaches creating workout plans for multiple clients at once in our iOS app, Android App and at fitsw.com. In the same way, Trainers and coaches can also add diet plans and tasks / goals for multiple clients at once. This feature makes it easy for trainers who have clients on similar fitness plans to build out workouts and plans. The trainer can then customize the workout with specific weights later by editing it individually. Below are the details on how to create workout plans for multiple clients at once:
Creating Workouts for Multiple Clients at Once on the Website
- First go to the Add Workout screen as you normally would.
- Click the “Select Additional Clients to Apply Workout to” link shown in red below:
- You will then see a list of your clients to choose from. Select as many as you need to.
- Then when you click the Save Workout button, the FitSW will apply this workout to all the clients that you selected.
You can apply Diet Plans and Tasks to multiple clients at once in the same way.
iOS & Android App Creating Workout Plans for Multiple Clients
Creating workout plans for multiple clients on the iOS and Android apps works much the same way.
- Go to the Add Workout screen as normal.
- Click the “Apple Workout to Additional Clients” button seen below in red:
- Select all the additional clients you would like to apply this workout to and then click Done.
- The app will display the names you selected right under the main client you were adding this workout to.
- Tap “Add” like you normally would to add a workout and the workout will be added to all the clients you selected.
Trainers can add diet plans and tasks for multiple clients at once in the same way as above.