Update your iOS and Android Apps to the Latest Version
We recently released two big updates for the iOS app and Android app that add several features. These versions will also increase the speed of the app. Please make sure you and your clients download these latest versions found on the app store. FitSW provides Personal Trainer Software for iOS and Android – both of these platforms were updated.
Since we have updated these new versions, the older versions of the app may exhibit some issues. So please make sure you and your clients download the latest versions (1.68 for iOS and 1.66.3 for Android).
Get the Latest App Versions today to Eliminate Bugs and Use New Features
Prevent Issues/Bugs in App by Making Sure you Have the latest version from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store.
FitSW on Apple App Store
If you are having any issues with the app, make sure you have the latest version of the iOS App from the app store. Older versions may have some issues.
FitSW on Google Play Store
Personal Trainer Software for iOS and Android
The new features we added work in both iOS and Android. Some of the new features we added include:
- Improved Workout Results tracking
- New swipe to Complete workout, task and diet feature.
- New classification for Workouts, Tasks, and Diets called “Not Met”
- Added Assessment List with ability to update
- Faster load times of Exercise List and Food List
- Additional Food List foods and Exercise List exercises.
- Ability to schedule times to workouts.
- We will share more details on these new features and a few more in future posts.