New Exercise Demos
We have just added several new exercise demos to our Exercise library. Specifically, we added several hip hinge movements, lat pulldown variations, chest exercises, triceps, and more. Additionally, we will be adding several more in the coming weeks including many new stretches. Let us know if there are any new exercises you want us to add.
New Hip Hinge Movements
The hip hinge movement is a critical movement to do properly. Therefore, we have a whole post on this topic linked above. Additionally, we have just added numerous hip hinge exercises and movements to our library. Here are just a few key ones:
- Banded Hip Hinge with Kettlebell
- Hip Thrust
- Barbell Hip Thrust
- Glute Bridge
- Kettlebell Deadlift
- Kettlebell Hip Hinge Drill
- Over the Shoulder Banded Hip Hinge Pull Motion
- Hex Bar Deadlift
- Resistance Band Deadlift
- Over the Shoulder Banded Hip Hinge
New Lat Pull Down Variations
There are many different ways to do a Lat Pulldown. First, you can do overhand or underhand. Additionally, you can do wide-grip or close-grip. All of these different ways work your muscle slightly different. We love switching up how we do our lat pulldowns and are sure you do too. Therefore, we have added additional variations to our library.
- Overhand Wide-grip Lat Pulldown
- Overhand Medium-grip Lat Pulldown
- Overhand Close-grip Lat Pulldown
- Underhand Medium-grip Lat Pulldown
- Underhand Close-grip Lat Pulldown
We will be adding numerous new stretches in the coming weeks. For the time being, here are a few new ones to start.
Other New Exercises
We also added several other exercises that target the chest, shoulders, triceps, quads, and abs. Specifically, here are just a few.
- Single-Arm Push-Up
- Lying Close-Grip Barbell Triceps To Chin
- Lying Low Cable Triceps Extension
- Military Press
- Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
- Kettlebell Sumo Squat
- Jerk Dip Squat
- Ab Rollouts
- Back Extension with Weight
- Side Kickouts
- Star Jacks
More new exercise demos coming soon. Please let us know if there are any specific exercises you want us to prioritize.