We will be working with our hosting provider on September 3rd from 6:00 PM PDT – 10:00 PM PDT. The reasoning for this is to have some server upgrades and improve the speed of our site. During this time, FitSW’s servers will be down. Or, in other words, our web software and mobile applications will not be functional during this time frame. Additionally, the servers should only be down for around 2 hours, though we have allotted 4 hours so all intents and purposes.
Though you will not be able to use FitSW during this downtime, you can print out your workouts/diets/tasks or email them to your clients using our website. This is only if you will need access to them during this time. To print out your workouts/diets/tasks, please refer to the following instructions:
How To Email/Print Events
How To Print Workouts, Tasks, Diets, & Progress Tracking Graphs
- Navigate to the workout, diet, task, progress graphs, etc that you would like to print.
- Next, click the Print button located on the event you wish (see image below).
3. If you need to print our progress tracking graphs or our exercise progress graphs, the process is slightly different. There will be a green Print button in the top right portion of the screen (see image below).
How To Email Workouts, Tasks, Diets, & Progress Tracking Graphs
If you prefer to email your events to your clients, this would be just as effective as printing them! To email your workouts/diets/tasks to your clients, please refer to the instructions below:
- Navigate to the event you wish to email to your client(s).
- Next, click the Email button (see image below).
To recap, we will be working with our hosting software to upgrade our servers. Additionally, our software will be unavailable for use during this time. Please refer to the information below about the specifics on our server upgrades:
Date of upgrade: September 3rd
Maintenance Window: 6:00pm PDT – 10:00pm PDT
Expected Downtime: 2 hours
Contact Us About Our Server Upgrades!
We are very excited about having server upgrades and would love your thoughts! If you have any feedback or comments on this, contact us! You can connect with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or support page! Additionally, you can leave a comment on this blog article! We typically reply within a day or so! Furthermore, for more information on all of our new features and personal training tips, check out the rest of our blog!