Share Fitness Progress Graphs on Social Media
Share Fitness Progress Graphs on Social Media – New Feature
Today’s recently added feature is the ability to quickly Share Fitness Progress Graphs on social media at the click of a button. You are already tracking your client’s progress for any metric you would like (weight, body fat %, waist size, number of push-ups in a minute) using FitSW and both you and the client can log in and see these graphs to stay motivated. Now why would you as a trainer want to post it to social media? Three key reasons:
- Increase your clients motivation by showing all their friends how far they have come. If the client is feeling proud of the progress they have achieved with you so, allowing all their friends to see it and react to it every once in a while is a great way to pump up your clients motivation and help them feel good about all that hard work.
- Gain new clients from your current client’s network. Sharing your client’s progress on social media lets your client’s friends connect your client’s self-improvement to you. They recognize the real results of their friend and are able to see a post from the person who is helping their friend on this fitness journey. If they want the same results, this posting is the perfect opportunity for them to reach out to you.
- Show your social media followers the types of impacts you are making. Your followers will recognize the types of positive impacts you are making on peoples health when you are posting amazing results in your progress graphs for multiple people,
Very Simple to Share Fitness Progress
You and your client have done all the hard work in making their amazing progress, so now how do you share? Simple.
- From your home client list click “Progress Graphs” for the client in question.
- You will now be on the Progress page and see their list of graphs.
- At the top of each graph will be a blue button that says “Share on Social Media” like below. Click that button.
- You will then have the option to share on Facebook, Twitter, or Google plus. Click one and then a box will pop up for you to fill in comments if you would like. That is it, you are done! You can even choose to do another social media platform as well after that.
Let us know how you like this feature and any suggested improvements.
One thought on “Share Fitness Progress Graphs on Social Media”
Pingback: Easily Share Personal Training Client Progress - FitSW Blog